You can also purchase from
EXCLUSIVE RETAIL PARTNERS
Meet the CrispLid
A True Game-Changer
Counter space is precious. Only the most used and cherished appliances get prime position, and front-and-center is your electric pressure cooker. Take your pressure cooker to the next level with the game-changing CrispLid, which converts any 6 or 8 quart electric pressure cooker into an air fryer.
We've designed the CrispLid to anticipate all your needs. Featuring easy-to-use controls, dishwasher safe accessories, and a small, sleek footprint, the CrispLid is destined to earn that prime place of prominence on your countertop.
Take Your Pressure Cooker to the Next Level
Everything you need, right in the box
Fryer basket, trivet, heat-resistant mat, and tongs included.
Fits any pressure cooker pot
Unique lid design is compatible with both 6 and 8 quart stainless steel pressure cooker inner pots.
Easy to use
Select time, temperature (up to 500ºF), and start! Doesn't get any easier than that!
Watch your food cook!
Transparent tempered glass lid enables you to watch your food as it cooks.
Delicious results, every time
Air fry, broil, and crisp directly in the stainless steel pot of your electric pressure cooker to get perfectly crisped results every time.
Less clutter, easy clean up
Keep your counter clean and free-up space. Wipe down CrispLid with a cloth; all accessories are dishwasher safe!
- Air fry, crisp, and broil in any 6 or 8 quart electric pressure cooker.
- Easy to use: set time, temperature, and start.
- Easy clean-up: no need for the oven or additional pans.
- Less clutter: free up space with fewer gadgets taking prime counter space.
- Great value: CrispLid, fryer basket, raised trivet, stainless steel tongs, heat resistant mat, and recipe book all included.
- Free recipes and app: even more CrispLid recipes available on Mealthy website and app.
Mealthy CrispLid Related Products
Congratulations, you've got your Mealthy CrispLid! Let's get it out of the box and get you cooking! We've put together videos for you on how to get started.
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 5"
- Volume: 6 or 8 quart
- Rated power: 1000 watts